Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Joy - Free Printable Gift Tags for holiday gifts

I designed some Printable Holiday gift tags for my Ety Shop and I would like to share some of them with my lovely blog readers.
You can print as many copies as you need. For Print them use heavy white paper or cardstock cut them out.
Then punch a hole at the top to and tie with ribbon or simply print on self-adhesive matte finish paper. Anything goes!
So just click away and download your holiday gift tags for free!
Enjoy!



• • • ❄ T E R M S • O F • U S E ❄ • • •
The file is for personal use only. Do not redistribute or sell this tags. All designs are original and copyrighted © Todi Design.

• • • ❄ T H A N K • Y O U ❄ • • •
Check out more cute printable holiday gift tags on my Etsy Shop!


*♥* One-of-a-kind *♥* Original design by me *♥* Designed with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment