Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{Customer Parties} Fire Truck Party

Who says the Fire Truck Birthday Party theme only for little boys?

These lovely photos were sent by one of my sweet customer who just did amazing job
Please check out this party Bernadette did for her adorable 4 year old twins Rio and Sylvi.
 How amazing cupcake stand is!
**
This party is super cool and super fun!
…as told by Bernadette…
Dear Diletta,
Thank you so much for creating the great firefighter printables. I had so much fun working with them and especially loved that you featured a girl with your set. It was perfect for my boy/girl twins! Our guests thought the decorations looked great and the colors were perfect for the theme.

I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Thanks again!
Bernadette
**
Great job Bernadette and thanks for sharing your cool party and pretty photos!
I'm so glad to hear you had such a great party :) It's always great pleasure to hear this...

You can find Firetruck Party printables at my Etsy.
** One-of-a-kind ** Original design by me ** Made with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment